5/24/17

Facing My Fears


Throughout the years I have feared many things; dogs, clowns, the dark, and even people. I have faced these fears one way or the other, but the one fear I haven't gotten rid of is the fear of myself, It is more of the fear of myself failing. This fear overwhelms me and takes control, stops me from getting opportunities that could potentially better my life. I will learn to have that fear no more, I shall rise up from my own ashes like a fiery phonenix. I have realized it no longer matters if I fail, because I will try again as many times it takes in order to succeed. Preferably it would take one try but that doesn't alway happen and I have graciously accepted that enigmatic situation.
The way I will face this fear is to work though problems more efficiently, and double check to eliminate or lessen the risk of failing. If i do fail (ie. not reaching my goals) i will try harder either on my next project or redo the initial one to reach my goals.

en·ig·mat·ic

ˌenəɡˈmadik/
adjective

  1. difficult to interpret or understand; mysterious.

No comments:

Post a Comment