5/8/17

I HATE VOCAB


Now I realise that hate is very strong word,  and I feel very strongly about this. I don't initially hate vocab itself but I hate having to incorporate it into my blogs.  There's a reason that I don't initially put it into my blogs is because it doesn't fit and if it doesn't fit then I don't want to put it in there and try to make up something so that it does fit. I know vocab is supposed to be used in every day life and that's why we are taught it but if I don't need to use it as of late why should I be forced to. Same goes for other things for example having to wear something specific to your culture or society because it's the norm just because somebody wanted to do it doesn't mean that you actually have to. Although vocab is for grades I already have a very  elongated vocabulary that can be added onto but I don't need it to be right now especially if it doesn't fit as to what I'm writing.  So I will leave that we shouldn't have to put vocab into our blog because it harshes creativity and just a few words. 

No comments:

Post a Comment