5/5/17

Literacy Skill

Recently ive been writing more, I write about things that bug me, and how im feeling. I also write fiction. I write because I get to control my own world, im basically a god in my stories, anything I want to happen can happen in any way shape or form i want. Thats the satisfaction that writing brings me. Curently the book im writing is 
about a girl named Emery Bright, shes old enough to live on her own but she has no parents. Her dad died in a robbery and her mom died from a self inflicted gunshot wound to the head. Now she has to go on in life without much guidance.  I cant really go into detail about it because i know i have a few readers of that book that look at my blogs. I will become great one day.  My literacy skills can possibly pave way for greatness.


No comments:

Post a Comment